Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Clients Before and Afters


This past Fall I developed a program for my brother and husband that involved healthy eating and a structured exercise program. They both did an outstanding job and have agreed to let me publish their results. Check out what they had to say about the experience and find out if they are still keeping up with their healthy eating and keeping the weight off.

Max's Story
Although I have always been physically active, last year I found myself in a bit of a slump, eating out at work and not doing any regular exercise. This resulted in some weight gain and fatigue. Having the competition with Nick really helped motivate me to stick to my workout plan. Also, rewarding myself with a cheat day from time to time and new workout wear made all my hard work worth it. After losing about 30 pounds through exercise and healthy eating I am left with tons of energy and am sleeping great. I have maintained my current weight by watching what I eat and working out at least 4-5 days/week. I must admit, Karla is a great coach but is definitely lot tougher than she may appear.

Nick's Story
In the past couple of years, I found myself eating out almost everyday and leading a fairly sedentary lifestyle. Naturally, I gained plenty of weight this way. Having Karla to keep me on track and answer all my fitness questions was key to getting into a solid fitness routine. By competing with Max, I was able to push myself harder and the motivation came very natural after only a short time. Making the right food choices and taking my lunch with me to work has been a big part of staying with my new active lifestyle. I have found that there are many ways to get a great workout in, at the gym or at home. Not only has the weight come off, but I wake up in the mornings feeling energized. I am more productive throughout the day, and I stay focused better. I truly have integrated these lifestyle changes into my daily routine. Eventually, it becomes second nature, and that is truly an accomplishment!

No comments: